WinDataReflector – is a program to backup and synchronize files in the computer. With robust algorithms and a simple interface, it provides you with the ability to instantly synchronize files and data.
It is also able to sync files between a local or shared folder on the network and various cloud storage services such as Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP and SFTP.
Ability to schedule and schedule operations automatically and protect against loss of information and you can create copies of your files. Whenever you connect a flash drive or external hard drive to a computer, the backup and data synchronization process starts automatically.
• Synchronize with large cloud services, SFTP and FTP
• Two methods of synchronization with fully customizable rules
• Automatic and timed sync and backup
• Automatic syncing of USB flash drives and external hard drives
• Instantaneous synchronization and backup
• Simultaneous execution of several processes in different tabs
• Filtering files and folders using regular expressions or regular searches.
This post was recently updated on December 3, 2021