WinCatalog – can perform searches throughout the entire collection thanks to its built-in search engine. Simply type in the file name or use additional filters for more accurate results such as size, tags, locations and date. It includes multi-tabbed support and this means you can work with multiple searches at the same time. You may customize its looks by switching to either grid or thumbnails view modes.
WinCatalog is a pretty useful solution for all users who want to find any documents on the go. It packs many useful features that make the entire search process easier and faster.
• Ability to catalog any storage devices accessible from Windows environment.
• Ability to catalog individual folders on disks.
• Automatic extraction of archive file descriptions when scanning a disk.
• Automatic extraction of EXIF tags from digital photographs.
• Retrieval of Audio CD track names from Internet CD database.
• Support of non-file items: it is enabling you to catalog your books, videos or even postage stamps and coins!
• Individual comments for each item: disk, folder or file.
• Ability to manage your collection between virtual folders using Drag’n’Drop.
• Each item is associated with a set of keywords to increase the search relevancy.
• The catalog can be searched by file name, comment and keywords, date and size.
• Powerful search functionality: ability to use AND, NOT, OR operators and wildcards.
• Ability to search the entire catalog or an individual disk.
• When the disk data is updated, the previously entered comments and keywords are preserved.
• Ability to delete from the catalog the unnecessary files and folders.
• Ability to export and import parts of collection and the list of contacts.
• Ability to generate reports.
• Ability to generate HTML reports for sending to someone, publishing on the Web or printing.
• Ability to export any folder to .CSV file (comma separated values) for opening catalog in MS Excel or other applications.
• Ability to automatically open the last catalog when the application is started.
• Multilingual interface.