Western Digital WD SSD Dashboard – will helps users maintain peak performance of the WD SSD in Windows® operating systems with a user-friendly graphical interface for the user.
The WD SSD Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.
Supported Operating Systems
• Windows 10 32/64-bit versions
• Windows 8.1 32/64-bit versions
• Windows 7 32/64-bit versions
– Download the WD SSD Dashboard to your hard drive
– Open the downloaded image file by double clicking on the file WDSSDDashboardSetup.zip
– Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation
– When the installation has completed successfully, click on the Finish button
– The SSD Dashboard will automatically launch and load the Status section
Western Digital WD SSD Dashboard 184.108.40.206 (4 MB)
This post was recently updated on July 21, 2021