VirtualDVD – is a handy and reliable application designed to emulate CD / DVD drives for various image formats such as CUE, IMG, ISO, BIN, CCD.
VirtualDVD is able to emulate up to twenty-four devices and can perform mounting on NTFS folders. Drive letters can also be changed.
• All supported CD/DVD/Blu-ray image formats
• CloneCD (*.ccd), CDRWin (*.bin), Cue Sheets (*.cue), CDImage (*.img), ISO (*.iso),
• BlindRead (*.bwt), BlindWrite (*.b5t; *.b6t), Alcohol 120% Image (*.mds;*.mdf),
• Disc Juggler (*.cdi), Instant CD/DVD (*.pdi), Compressed ISO (*.isz), Nero (*.nrg),
• CloneDVD (*.dvd), CDSpace6 (*.LCD)
• Emulate up to 24 SCSI devices in all
• Perform image mounting to local NTFS folders
• Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region
• Support Encrypted isz(Compressed ISO) file
VirtualDVD 9.4.0 (6 MB)
This post was recently updated on June 14, 2021