Videomass – is a cross-platform GUI designed for FFmpeg enthusiasts who need to manage custom profiles to automate conversion/transcoding processes. Videomass is a free, open source and cross-platform GUI for FFmpeg and youtube-dl, concatenate (mux or encode videos), presets manager, conversions.
It is based on an advanced use of presets and profiles in order to use most of the FFmpeg commands without limits of formats and codecs.
It features graphical tools for viewing, analyzing and processing multimedia streams and downloading videos via youtube-dl.
Videomass is a project created by Gianluca Pernigotto (jeanslack) and it was written in Python3 with the wxPython4 “Phoenix”, then it is cross-platform and works on Linux, Mac-Os, MS-Windows and FreeBSD.
• Drag and drop to add multiple files simultaneously.
• Fully customizable presets and profiles.
• Possibility to create your new presets and profiles from scratch.
• Has useful presets to start with.
• Supports all formats and codecs available with FFmpeg.
• Displaying information from streams analyzer.
• Has useful tools to quickly get information about the FFmpeg used.
• Advanced dialogs for setting video filters.
• Advanced audio filters for volume normalization in PEAK, RMS and EBU-R128.
• Ability to analyze and apply volume normalization to certain audio streams via selectable indexing.
• Timeline: duration and seek are set with the sliders.
• The timeline has a display for viewing the time selection.
Videomass.v4.0.1.rar – 131.0 MB