VectorStyler – VectorStyler is an advanced illustration and drawing software. Create illustrations, logos, icons, drawings, typography, vector art for screen, print and web
All the drawing tools without subscriptions
• VectorStyler provides a complete set of drawing, design and illustration tools necessary for modern design. With its numerous new features , VectorStyler redefines and extends the tools available for illustrators and designers, improving the creation of complex illustrations and designs.
• Create and edit non-destructive shape effects on objects or groups of objects. Shape effects can be used to adjust the shape of objects, creating various distortions or adding detail to shapes. Shape effect parameters can be edited interactively on the canvas. Use parametric distortion effects to change the shape of objects. Create mesh, envelope or elastic warp effect for fine tuned warp distortions. Create dynamic offsets of shapes and edit the offset distances interactively on canvas. Use the Shape Effects panel to create and edit multiple effects on selected objects.
• Add live image effects to vector objects and groups. Select from over 100 image effects, each with multiple options. Image effects are non-destructive, and can be changed or removed at any time. Adjust image effect parameters interactively on canvas, for better visual control. Image effects can be created and edited using the Image Effects panel. All image effects are live, with the vector objects and shapes remaining editable. Combine multiple image effects to create custom filters compositions. Import and use SVG filter compositions directly from the Image Effects panel.
• Create and edit real vector brushes. The content of a vector brush is a set of editable vector objects, that are stretched along the shape by various brush types. All Adobe Illustrator brush types can be imported and fully used in VectorStyler. Vector brushes can be of 4 types: Artistic, Pattern, Scatter or Bristle brushes. In Artistic brushes, a group of vector objects is stretched along the shape, where the stretching is controlled by the brush options. Vector brushes can be combined with calligraphic pen options and variable width profiles to control the brush width.
• Setup advanced text formatting using text frames or point text. Text can flow inside multiple linked frames, on multiple artboards and canvases. Text frames can contain multiple columns, and columns can be balanced. Flow text inside and around any shape. Use multi-line paragraph composer for optimal paragraph wide text layout. Align point text to a path with anchoring, updating the text positions as the path is modified. Use the node tool to directly adjust the baseline of a point text into any shape, and create text on path effects. Create and edit right to left or bidirectional (Unicode) text.
This post was recently updated on September 26, 2022