USBFlashCopy – is a small Windows utility to back up your flash drives and storage cards on the fly. It runs in the background and copies files from inserted media to a safe location on your hard drive.
• USBFlashCopy is a really small utility taking no more than 300KB of space, it doesn’t require additional libraries, frameworks or anything else to download and install.
Simple and clever
• USBFlashCopy automatically detects when you insert a media and copies its content to a safe location. By default, it creates a sub-folder for each removable media in “My Documents\Removable Media Backups”.
• Create profiles with separate settings for different flash sticks or storage cards. You can change default settings for new or rarely used medias.
Copies newer files only
• USBFlashCopy copies only newer or updated files, you can optionally keep old versions of the files.
Move your settings
• USBFlashCopy keeps its settings in an INI file, automatically created in the folder it is running from. Copy USBFlashCopy.ini along with executable to keep your settings.
USBFlashCopy 1.16 Commercial (3 MB)
This post was recently updated on September 26, 2020