USB Disk Storage Format Tool – USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a small software application that allows anyone to scan and check an USB storage device for errors, then fix them. USB sticks hold important data, from sensitive bank data to important passwords, and being small they can be carried away easy. This program can format fast your device so everything is in order for a long period. The formatting process is quick and conducted in a safe manner. You can erase data and delete space that wasn’t available for deleting in the traditional way.
Remove malicious software
This utility lets your thanks to its formatting abilities remove all signs of malicious software, meaning you will be able to use safely your USB stick once again.
When started, the process will also correct partition errors if any are found on the storage disk.
Before the stick is formatted you can scan it for known errors.
USB Disk Storage Format Tool has the ability to create FAT 32 volumes larger than 32 GB, giving more freedom of usage to the user.
Tested for safety
The software application has been tested on many storage device units for safety and stability. Some of the USB sticks that were used in the tests are: Compact Flash, CF Card II, Memory Stick Duo Pro, SDHC, SDXC, Thumb Drive, Pen Drive) of the following brands, SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, Corsair, HP, Sony, Lexar, Imation, Toshiba, PNY, ADATA, Verbatim, LaCie, Panda, Seatech, SDKSK9, Silicon Power, IronKey, and HDE.
The user interface is simple and even the inexperienced user can cope with the process of formatting the USB stick fast and secure.
When plugged in, the stick will show up in the main window under Device tab, then you can enter a volume label name, check and correct the disk or simply format the disk and get free space.
USB Disk Storage Format Tool is ideal for users that need their USB sticks clean, 100% functional and without any errors. The software application runs very good, without system load and is very easy to use having the main functions clearly stated in the main window.
• Quick format and safe format.
• Erase all data and delete space on flash drives that cannot be removed in the traditional way.
• Remove any tracks of malicious software that may have infected it.
• Correct partition errors if any.
• Create volume label for USB disk drives.
• Scan drive for errors before formatting.
• Create a FAT32 volume larger than 32 GB.
• Tested with thousands of flash drives (Compact Flash, CF Card II, Memory Stick Duo Pro, SDHC, SDXC, Thumb Drive, • Pen Drive) of the following brands, SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, Corsair, HP, Sony, Lexar, Imation, Toshiba, PNY, ADATA, Verbatim, LaCie, Panda, Seatech, SDKSK9, Silicon Power, IronKey, and HDE.
USB Disk Storage Format Tool 6.1 (4 MB)
This post was recently updated on August 15, 2021