Universal Virus Sniffer – is a powerful but simple-to-use tool for searching and removing malware components and viruses. This program is for advanced users only.
• The three basic modes: work with active, inactive, remote systems.
• Working with the registry in three modes: remove links to viruses, troubleshooting after treatment of antivirus.
• Creating images autorun. (Eg for remote assistant).
• The fourth mode of operation: cimulyatsiya work in the virtual system, based on its image.
• Unique set of filters and a built-in analyzer for the rapid detection of unknown piece of code claimed.
• Maintain user database of viruses, automatic extraction of signatures of executable files (including protected)
• Automatic detection of active virus file and withdraw their signatures.
• Detection and easy removal of any file rootkits [file checking + check digit. signatures on a clean system] • Ability to use the catalog external digital signatures (CatRoot) inactive system (including in the WinPE 2.x-3.x)
• The discovery of hidden DLL in the address space of the process.
• Immune (to the Neck. Types of block.) StartUp module cleaning system before starting uVS. ( StartF )
• Detection of latent infection MBR, Boot sector and downloaders Windows. [File checking] • Convenient restoration of damaged / missing files from distribution Windows.
• Backup the registry with its defragmentation and recovery.
• Identify executable file streams.
• Virtualization registry.
Universal Virus Sniffer 4.11 (3 MB)