Universal Extractor – is an application destined to extract virtually any type of archive available in today’s market: RAR, ZIP, 7Z, EXE, TAR, NRG, ISO, DLL, you name it; this program is able to process all of them at incredible speed.
• 500+ new supported file types
• Batch mode
• Scan only mode to detect the type of any given file
• Built-in updater
• Support for password list for common archives
• Improved context menu integration and status box
• Better and faster file analysis
• Silent mode, not showing any prompts
• Many interface improvements and redesigned dialogs
• Resource usage/speed improvements, lots of bug fixes
• See the changelog for a complete log of all improvements.
This post was recently updated on August 29, 2020