TrayStatus Pro – will shows you the status of keyboard keys like Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, Alt, Ctrl, and more, right in your system tray.
Show Key Status
• Show the status of the Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, Kana, Alt, Ctrl, Shift and Win keys in your system tray.
Performance Status Indicators
• Show CPU, memory, or hard drive activity, or use performance counters to monitor things like disk queue length, network activity, IIS requests and much more.
• Play a sound or show a tray notification when a key is toggled.
• Double-click a Status Indicator to toggle that key’s lock status.
• Use the built-in light or dark icon themes, or create your own custom icon themes to suit your style.
TrayStatus Pro 4.5 Portable (5 MB)
This post was recently updated on May 10, 2021