TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite – with the help of this program your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD, or BD. The suite includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk. To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. It’s that easy.
The TeraByte drive image files produced by Image for Windows are compatible across all TeraByte Unlimited disk imaging products of the same major version number (i.e. all 3.x products are compatible with other 3.x products). This gives you the flexibility to restore disk images using your component of choice.
• Provides the option to verify each and every byte it backs up.
• Easy to use the first time, and every time.
• Speed or size, several reliable compression options are available.
• Fast, yet reliable techniques are used to create the backups quickly.
• You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
• GPT compatible supporting drives larger than 2TiB.
• Supports both Workstation and Server versions of Windows.
• Supports multicasting to reduce network traffic when deploying multiple Workstations.
• Save backups to any drive accessible to Windows itself.
• Works seamlessly with on-board hardware- and firmware-based RAID.
• Leverages the built-in Windows scheduler via the simple click of a Schedule Backup button.
• Convert your virtual machine to a physical machine using the included scripts.
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite v3.41 WinPE x32 (231 MB)
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite v3.41 WinPE x64 (274 MB)
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite v3.41 WinRE (469 MB)