StrokesPlus – is a completely free mouse gesture recognition utility for Windows which allows you to create powerful mouse gestures that save you time.
Multiple Stroke Buttons
• StrokesPlus.net supports an additional stroke button, so you can have different actions based on which stroke button is pressed.
• Real-time analysis of the current gesture displays what will be executed as you draw. Customize the hint popup’s font, colors, location, and more.
Easy To Use Steps
• For simple (even complicated!) tasks or novice users, Steps allow you to get working right away without needing to learn scripting.
Powerful Script Engine
Touch and Pen Support
• Floaters enable quick access to fire actions using your finger or pen. Create custom floaters to place anywhere which can execute scripts, or act as a fixed key.
• Create global or application specific text expansion tokens to quickly insert commonly used text, RTF, or HTML snippets.
• Define global or application level regions to perform different actions for the same gesture in different areas of the screen.
Hot Keys & Macros
• Create custom hot keys to execute scripts without using the mouse. Record mouse and keyboard input to create custom macros that can be called from actions.
• Create your own plug-in by building a .NET Class Library DLL and dropping it in the Plug-Ins folder to extend StrokesPlus.net.
• Define controls, windows, or entire applications which should be completely ignored by StrokesPlus.net.
• Descriptive help with examples explain what built-in functions are available and how to use them.
• Control every aspect of StrokesPlus.net internals and precisely what event and conditions perform actions.
• You can import or export single actions, an application, or pick and choose exactly what you want.
StrokesPlus 0.4.3.5 (39 MB)