Stickies – is a virtual post-it notes program that allows you to place sticky notes on your desktop, which will remain where placed until closed – even across reboots. The appearance of the sticky notes can be customized in color, font, transparency and other aspects. The notes can even be sent across a network, synchronized with friends, imported/exported, sent by email or attached to application windows. You can choose to hide or show all notes with a single click from the tray and also recover notes that have been deleted in the past.
• Once on screen, stickies will remain where placed until closed, even through reboots
• Stickies appearance can be customised; fonts, colours and buttons may be changed, and styles saved. Stickies can be resized.
• Stickies can store text or images
• Stickies can snap to each other and to the sides of the screen to keep them neatly lined up
• Stickies can be attached to an application, web site, document or folder so they only show when it’s on screen
• Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client:
— Hierarchical friends list, which may be automatically transferred from other friends
— Play a sound file on receive
— Signature for transmitted or emailed stickies
— Favourite friends, and custom lists can be made
• Stickies can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
• Stickies can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose
• International language, Unicode and RTL text support
• Stickies works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
• Stickies is small and simple, it writes to a single text file, and does not alter the registry
• AD network administrators can use Group Policy to control settings
• API to allow integration with other applications