ScreenToGif – is a highly intuitive application meant to aid users in generating their own animations. The program features multiple options for customization, such as adding text strings or sepia effects.
• Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
• Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
• Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
• You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
• Crop and Resize.
• Remove frames that you don’t want.
• Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
• Add the system cursor to your recording.
• Very small sized and portable executable.
ScreenToGif.2.37.rar – 261.9 MB