RiDoc – is a program for scanning documents and reducing the size of graphic files. The program allows using a scanner to receive electronic versions of documents and reduce the size of graphic files without loss of information quality.
• Receive an electronic version of the document using a scanner. Working with scanners with automatic sheet feed.
• Getting the gallery of scanned documents.
• Simple, user-layout technology for electronic documents.
• Export documents as a graphic file (bmp, png, jpeg, tiff) using virtual printer RiDoc.
• Applying the result of gluing a watermark (watermark).
• Save the resulting file in different graphic formats (bmp, jpeg, tiff (including B. MiltiPage mode), png).
• Easy saving technology with the “Fast Folders”.
• Export electronic version document in MS Word.
• Exports of electronic versions of documents in the PDF file.
• Send the resulting file to an e-mail.
• Print results of gluing on the printer.
RiDoc 18.104.22.168 Portable (26 MB)