Repair Tool for Microsoft Print to PDF – allows you to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair Microsoft Print to PDF printer that comes with Windows 10 as the system built-in PDF creator and PDF printer.
Most of the problems with Microsoft Print to PDF can be fixed by simply clicking a button. The software tool makes refresh install, uninstall, and reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF software as easy as ABC.
It enables you to adjust paper size and define custom paper size as well as to adjust PDF print quality. If you have a print job stuck in print queue, the tool helps you to clear your print queue.
If your Microsoft Print to PDF printer fails to work properly, the tool solves your problem in a split second.
• Install, Uninstall, Reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF printer and software
• Diagnose and fix almost all issues and problems with Microsoft Print to PDF
• Quick Access to PDF Options and Settings of Microsoft Print to PDF
• View, Clear Print Queue and Reset Print Spooler
• More Paper Sizes and Custom Paper Size
• Adjust PDF resolution and PDF Print Quality
• Backup and Restore Settings
• Set As Default Printer
Repair Tool for Microsoft Print to PDF 1.1 (3 MB)
This post was recently updated on October 26, 2020