R-Studio – is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software for experienced data recovery professionals. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions
The R-Studio data recovery software was originally developed for use by data recovery experts, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users. Some of R-Studio’s features were even designed exclusively for computer forensic experts, and most R-Studio users don’t need every single feature of the software.
• Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied
• Removed by virus attack or power failure
• After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system
• Standard Windows Explorer – style interface
• Scan for Known File Types (raw file recovery)
• Damaged RAID recovery
• Automatic RAID parameter recognition
• Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager
• And much more..
This post was recently updated on February 3, 2023