QuarkXPress CopyDesk - QuarkXPress CopyDesk is content collaboration software that enables copy and image editing without altering an established layout. Once a page design is set, headlines, subheads, copy blocks, photos and graphics can be designated as new or editable components for writers and editors to add or adjust. Text can be amended; images placed, cropped or rotated; and additional copy written to a precise fit. A single workflow for designers and production managers plus writers, editors and subject-matter experts reduces errors and streamlines the publishing process to ensure deadlines are met.
• Establish automated processes for accessing, reviewing, and editing layouts.
• View content in the galley, full Screen, or WYSIWYG view – or all three simultaneously using split view.
• Work with Microsoft Word and other standard word processors while preserving colors, styles, and formatting.
• Add a new copy to fit the layout with unmatched precision.
• Place electronic notes directly within the copy that can travel with the content.
• Use redlining to track revisions, providing team members with a record of changes.
• Import images in standard formats like native PSD and AI.
• Make basic edits to photos, including cropping, scaling, and rotation.