PopChar – will makes “typing” of unusual characters easy without having to remember keyboard combinations. Whenever you need a special character, PopChar is there to help. Click the “P” in the menu bar to display a table of characters.
Select the desired character and it instantly appears in your document. PopChar works with modern applications that support Unicode as well as with older applications that support only the smaller ASCII character set.
In Unicode mode, PopChar makes it easy to navigate and search within fonts that contain thousands of special characters. Web designers especially will enjoy the ability to insert HTML symbols.
• Inserts special characters right into your document
• Simple to use: Just click to insert characters
• Full Unicode support
• Search for characters by name, by Unicode number
• Work across font boundaries
• Recent characters view for instant access to your frequently used characters
• Flexible user interface
• Displays the keystrokes needed to create selected characters
• Automatically detects the current font in many popular applications
• Optimized Font menu that contains only the most recently used fonts
• Inserts HTML symbols
• Hot key activation
• Automatically starts at login
PopChar 8.7 Build 3001 Portable (4 MB)
This post was recently updated on February 23, 2021