Pixologic ZBrush – is currently one of the most popular software for 2D / 3D art, primarily sculpting.
ZBrush is widely used in concept design, cinema, computer games, toys, collectible models, scientific illustrations and many other fields. Pixologic continues to keep the brand, demonstrating this with its new ZBrush 2019, which embodies the wishes and demands of the most demanding 3D sculptors and artists.
• Ability to create and render a three-dimensional model.
• The breadth of program functions and their ease of use.
• Lots of polygons.
• The ability to use different brushes and other tools.
• Pixel replacements.
• Implementation of manipulations both in the classical form and in the canvas mode.
• The application will work well on a simple PC.
• There is a FiberMesh tool that creates textures such as hair, fur, and wool.
• Many BPR filters for working with light and shadow and the “Cavity Mixer” option to determine the level of opacity of materials.
• Using the Alpha and Mask tools, create mini parts.
• Deformation objects are obtained with the Transpos Curv and AnClip tools.
• And much more..
Pixologic ZBrush 2021.1.1 Portable (1.2 GB)
This post was recently updated on August 26, 2020