Photomatix Pro – is a program to expand the dynamic range of photographs. Photomatix Pro combines any number of different frames in a high contrast scene into one image with details and all shadows.
The program allows users to mix frames and restore local details from High Dynamic Range images created from multiple exposure.
In addition to Tone Mapping, Photomatix Pro offers 6 methods of mixing frames, support for 16 bits and batch processing.
• Merge to HDR, Tone Mapping and Exposure Fusion
• Automatic Alignment of hand-held photos
• Automatic Ghost Removal and Selective Deghosting tool
• Options for real estate photography
• Automation with Batch Processing
• And much more..
Photomatix Pro 6.3 Portable (24 MB)
This post was recently updated on September 9, 2021