PGWare SuperRam – will makes your computer run faster by taking control and managing the memory on your computer efficiently. If you notice your computer is running slow, this typically is due to the memory (RAM) running out of usable space. When memory space gets lower, Windows then starts opening programs into the Windows page file; this page file is the computer hard drive which is much slower than RAM. SuperRam switches this behavior and puts old programs into the Windows page file and any newly opened programs are put into actual RAM. This change in how Windows operates allows programs and games to run faster.
• Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
• Allows games and applications to run faster by giving them access to more physical memory installed on the computer.
• Runs in the background, which allows the software to run quietly freeing memory back to the computer without user interaction.
• SuperRam can even run when no user is logged in allowing server systems to free memory leaks or give server software access to more RAM.
• Memory benchmark test feature has been added in to get an estimate of how fast and stable your computer memory is.
• Full customizable settings allow users the ability to fully control how memory behaves empowering the user to control their computer.
• New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
• Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit our web site.
PGWare SuperRam 188.8.131.521 Portable (3 MB)