Passware Kit Forensic – is a powerful tool that can help you recover both simple and complex passwords from different types of files.
It offers you multiple methods and approaches which you can use to attack Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, Access, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Firefox and many other file types and recover their passwords.
The application displays a compressive interface which makes the entire process as easy as possible and in a lot of cases, you get assistance in the form of a step by step wizard. For example, when you want to recover a file, the application allows you to choose the file from your hard drive, load it and then asks you to opt for a recovery method.
With this tool, you can use predefined settings or set up custom attacks. In wizard mode, the application allows you to choose from various scenarios and settings that can lead to the password you need. You are also able to create your own custom attack by selecting which types you want to assault the encrypted file with. But if these settings and choices seem a bit too much for you, there’s always that one method that you click and everything is automated.
• Recovers passwords for 200+ file types and decrypts hard disks providing an all-in-one user interface Updated!
• 64-bit version
• Supports batch file processing
• Scans computers and network for password-protected files and encrypted hard disk images (Encryption Analyzer Professional included)
• Acquires memory images of the seized computers (FireWire Memory Imager included)
• Retrieves electronic evidence in a matter of minutes from a Windows Desktop Search Database (Search Index Examiner included)
• Recovers Mac User Login passwords and FileVault2 keys from computer memory
• Supports Distributed and Cloud Computing password recovery on both Windows and Linux platforms New!
• Runs from a USB thumb drive and recovers passwords without installation on a target PC (Portable Version included)
• Available as SDK for .NET
• Includes 1-year Subscription to updates
• And much more..