Opera – is a fast and free alternative web browser, that includes tabbed browsing, pop-up blocking, integrated searches. Opera is based on Chromium and Blink (the rendering engine used by Chromium). It has come up with bigger guns to enter the race for the most popular web browser, as the current leading role is played between Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
The web browser has one intuitive, powerful location for searching and navigating the web. Search using multiple providers and view site suggestions as you type. The Discover feature gives you top-quality news and entertainment from around the globe.
Opera also has the advanced functions such as Opera Mail program, the lightweight, customizable mail client that refines your email experience.
• The Heart button: In Opera UI We have freshen up our heart. There is a new one on the right side of the address bar. Now it’s more intuitive, you do not have to “learn” icons, just click on the new heart to open a menu. Try to add your favorite page to any of Stash, Speed Dial or the bookmarks bar and you will see the heartbeat.
• Bookmarks: Now you can quickly enable or disable the bookmarks bar by selecting Show bookmark bar. If you want to bookmark a page, click the heart icon, found on the right side of the combined address and search bar. We think it’s cool that Opera now suggests a thumbnail for your new bookmarks. There are a few suggestions and you can change the image if you think another works better for you.
• Integrated PDF viewer: Opera has integrated a fast PDF Viewer directly into the browser so you can keep reading without changing applications.
• Web notifications: Notifications are a convenient way for webpages to inform their users about events, such as the delivery of email or a comment posted on a blog. Opera 35 has the Web notifications as native to your system as possible: You will receive them as normal Windows or Mac notifications.
• Support for H.264 and MP3: H.264 video and MP3 Audio is widely used on the internet. With Opera 35 you will have native access to such content.
• Syncing Bookmarks with Android: If you install Opera browser for Android mobile and Opera 35 on your computer, you can see cross-device syncing in action. Go ahead! Make some bookmarks on your computer and see them appear on your Android phone.
• Sync open tabs between computers: In Opera for computers, you can now sync your open tabs.
• MSE+MP3 on developer stream: MSE Audio now works from within Opera, enabling playback from Google Play Music and similar services.