NoxPlayer – is a mobile operating system emulator that allows users to create an Android environment directly on their desktop computers.
App Player is a powerful Android emulator that allows users to run Android applications and games directly on their computers. It is an appealing entertainment tool, but it can also prove a great development utility, as it allows programmers to test their new applications in a full-featured environment.
With the help of this program, users can enjoy a full Android experience on their personal computers. The emulator’s interface looks similar in all respects to that of real Android devices, and users can even switch to a touch input method, to mimic the Android experience entirely.
Nox App Player comes with a multiplayer mode, which allows users to run multiple concurrent instances of the emulator on the same computer screen. Thus, they can have each instance of Nox App Player running a different application or game in the foreground, and can monitor all of them simultaneously.
• A complete Android experience
• Test applications and play games
• Connect gamepads and controllers
• A robust development tool
• Developed on Android 4.4.2 kernel
• Google Play store integrated
• Support input/output devices, gamepad and controller
• Multiplayer mode which can be activated with ease
• Customize CPU/RAM occupation and resolution
• And much more..
NoxPlayer 188.8.131.52 (362 MB)