n-Track Studio Suite – will turns your PC into an easy to use multitrack audio recording studio. It is the perfect tool for professional quality audio recording, encoding, mixing and editing. Record, edit, overdub your audio tracks, apply effects, process audio live input, mix and then burn audio CDs or create mp3 files.
n-Track Studio is an Audio and MIDI Digital Multitrack Recorder that transforms your computer into a powerful audio recording studio. You can record, playback, overdub your audio tracks exploiting the flexibility and power of today’s PCs for applying effects, realtime input processing, automated aux channels sends and returns, destructive and non-destructive wave editing.
The program supports 24bit-192 khz recording, 64 bit mixing, multiple channels soundcards, live input processing, CD burning, mp3 encoding and more.
• Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
• DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
• Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
• Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME and DirectSound
• Is compatible with multichannel Asio, WaveRT, WDM and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
• Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins. Sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths.
• Adjust the effect settings and listen to the result in real time.
• Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric and Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer.
• Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.0 and ReWire plug-ins.
• Realtime Audio effects can be added to each channel.
• Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz using Asio, WaveRT, WDM, MME and DirectSound.
• Input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the ‘dry’ (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later – i.e. Play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording!
This post was recently updated on September 19, 2022