MP3Tag Pro – is a tool that makes editing and manipulating such information easy as pie. It can download missing tags from the internet, extract tags from parts of filenames and folder names, import tags from a text file, export tags and playlists, and so on. It is also good at renaming music files and organizing them into newly created folders.
One of the most popular music formats is MP3. There are two main versions of MP3 tags: ID3v1 and ID3v2. mp3Tag Pro can easily manage both versions, copy information from one to the other, batch-process MP3 tags, download MP3 tags from the internet, create MP3 playlists. On the other hand, it is also a powerful MP3 renamer. The program can take any field from MP3 tag and use it to build new filenames. Fields of MP3 tags can be used in any succession to rename MP3 files and to create new folders.
In just the same way, parts of filenames and folder names can be used to fill out empty or incorrect fields of MP3 tags. For example, imagine that you have a bunch of MP3 files with almost correct information in the fields. However, track number is absent. At the same time, filenames contain track numbers, so the only question is how to copy this information to the corresponding tag field.
• View and edit ID3 tags.
• ID3v1, ID3v2, Lyrics3 are supported in MP3 files.
• Extract parts of filenames and folder names to ID3 tags.
• Download ID3 tags from Amazon.
• Download ID3 tags from FreeDB.
• Download ID3 tags from Discogs.
• Download ID3 tags from MusicBrainz.
• Import tags from a CSV file.
• Export tags to MS Excel, CSV, TSV.
• Auto-fill track number for a group of audio files.
• Process multiple files and folders at once.
• Rename audio files using information from ID3 tags.
• Create a folder hierarchy and sort your music collection.
• Download lyrics.
• Save lyrics inside music files or as separate files.
• Download album art.
• Save album art inside music files or as separate files.
• Unicode support for filenames and tags. Convert MP3 tags to Unicode, or the other way around.
• Remove unused tags.
• Built-in player. Support for external players.
• Create playlists for media players.
• Set and use Bookmarks to access your favorite audio folders instantly.
• View technical details about audio files.
• Drag&Drop support.
• Multilingual interface. Fully customizable workspace. Areas can be rearranged, unnecessary ones can be closed.
• Various options to enhance user experience.
• Support for all current Microsoft Windows systems.
MP3Tag Pro v12.1 Build 584 Portable (6 MB)
This post was recently updated on October 26, 2020