Mgosoft PS Converter – is a fast, affordable way to batch convert PostScript (PS) files formats. It directly convert PS files to Portable Document Format (PDF) format and dozens of image formats, such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, WMF, EMF, TGA and so on, it retains the layout, images, text, line, ellipse, color, and formatting of the original PS file.
• Support PDF and dozens of image formats, include TIF, TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PCX, WMF, EMF, TGA etc;
• Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
• Produce multipage TIFF files;
• Support for PACKBITS, CCITT Fax4/Fax3, LZW, RunLength, JPEG, etc. compression of TIFF files;
• Supports conversion into 1, 4, 4-bit grayscale, 8, 8-bit grayscale or 24-bit image format;
• Options to control target compression algorithm and quality;
• Choose to convert each page or a custom page range;
• Change DPI settings depending on your needs;
• Convert PS fine into raster image files and vector documents without need the third part products.
• Full PS color support.
• Native PS processing, fast and precise
• Convert PS document to PDF file directly, without via a printer driver.
• Full support of the PS specification.
• Very high quality rendering at speed.
• Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption.
• Create “owner password” and “user password” protected PDF file.
• Set the document title, subject, author and keywords options.
• Able to add printing, copying and changing etc. permissions to output PDF file
• Produces PDF documents that are fully text searchable in Adobe Reader.
• Use it on all Windows version including the latest builds of Windows 10;
Mgosoft PS Converter 9.1.8 Portable (12 MB)
This post was recently updated on May 2, 2021