Mgosoft PDF To Image Converter – is a quick, fast, simple and easy-to-use PDF tool that is designed to batch convert JPEG files into PDF document.It supports quick conversion of batch JPEG, JPEG2000 files into PDF documents consist of entire graphics, text and resolution without any misrepresentation in original format.
Mgosoft JPEG To PDF Converter is a standalone program. So, it does not require Adobe Acrobat Reader to convert images into PDF.
• Support dozens of image formats, include TIF, TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PCX, WMF, EMF, TGA etc;
• Produce multipage TIFF files;
• Support Progressive JPEG, Baseline JPEG;
• Support Extract Text from pdf with Searchable Text and Indexes.
• Support for PACKBITS, CCITT Fax4/Fax3, LZW, RunLength, JPEG, etc. compression of TIFF files;
• Supports conversion into 1, 4, 4-bit grayscale, 8, 8-bit grayscale or 24-bit format;
• Supports set the image format (bitonal, grayscale, color);
• Options to control target compression algorithm and quality;
• Choose to convert each page or a custom page range;
• Change DPI settings depending on your needs;
• Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
• Support for Unicode and all PDF font formats;
• Convert owner password protected PDF files to image files directly.
• Support Password Protected PDF file conversion.
• Use it on all Windows version including the latest builds of Windows 10.
Mgosoft PDF To Image Converter 12.2.7 Portable (4 MB)
This post was recently updated on October 6, 2020