MaxLauncher – is designed to ease the work of each computer user, providing one-click access to favorite folders and frequently used files and documents.
With its help, you can have all your shortcuts placed within a simple window, without cluttering the desktop or the taskbar.
• Ability to launch an item (i.e.. program, folder, or command) in two or three keystrokes
• Favorites bar with 10 configurable buttons each corresponding to F1-F10 keys
• Create up to ten tabs. Each tab consists of 30 configurable buttons for a total of 300 configurable buttons for each file (*.mld). Each tab corresponds to the number 1-0 and the buttons on each tab correspond to the letters/symbols below the number keys
• Data is contained in one text file (*.mld) in XML format
• Multiple files (*.mld) can be created to further group items (e.g.. work, home, project1, etc.). Simply assign a *.mld file to a button to load.
• Drag and drop support
• Support for international keyboard layouts
• Configurable hotkey to launch the program
• Option to change a program’s initial window size and location
• Ability to run multiple instances
• Ability to run in portable mode(e.g.. on a usb stick or external hard drive)
• Supports custom themes
• Runs on 32 and 64-bit versions
• Custom window size (v 0.3.0.0)
• Custom application icon (v 0.4.0.0)
• Read-only mode
• Multi-launch (0.7.0.0)
• User customizable themes
MaxLauncher 1.30.0 (3 MB)