Macrorit NTFS to FAT32 Converter – With Windows built-in Disk Management, FAT32 can be converted to NTFS but it is not so easy to convert NTFS back to FAT32.
What’s more, if your NTFS partition is larger than 32GB or contains sensitive data, the conversion or formatting task will become more difficult.
• NEW Full support for Windows 10
• NEW Added portable edition for Windows OS
• NEW Upgraded to the famous Windows 8 / Office 2013 user interface
• NEW Fixed Bugs in previous version
• Fast, safely and easily convert NTFS to FAT32 partition without losing data
• Break the 32GB/1TB size limitation on FAT32 formatting or conversion
• Format/reformat NTFS to FAT32 partition which is larger than 32GB, 1TB
• Automatically and fast decompress the compressed files featured with NTFS
• Decrypt the encrypted files featured with NTFS
• Work well with Windows 7/8, XP/Vista, Server 2003/2008/2012, SBS 2011/2008/2003, Home Server 2011
• Support disk storage devices including IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB disk, FireWire disk, etc
• Support converts NTFS on the RAID and dynamic volumes