LockHunter – is a tool to delete files blocked by something you do not know. LockHunter is useful for fighting against malware, and other programs that are blocking files without a reason.
Unlike other similar tools it deletes files into the recycle bin so you may restore them if deleted by mistake.
• Shows processes locking a file or folder
• Allows to unlock, delete, copy or rename a locked file
• Allows to kill locking process
• Allows to remove locking processes from hard drive
• Integrates in to Explorer menu
• It deletes files into the recycle bin, so you may restore them if deleted by mistake
• Supports both 32 and 64bit Windows
LockHunter 3.4.2 Portable (3 MB)
This post was recently updated on May 2, 2021