LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner – allows you to easily locate visible wireless networks and its corresponding information. The tool obtains the network name (SSID), signal strength (RSSI) and quality, MAC address (BSSID), channel, maximum and achievable data rate, security, and much more.
Wi-Fi Scanner is useful for normal access point users who need to find out the signal strength distribution for their wireless network at home, or choose a position for their access point for optimal signal quality.
• Simple, fast wireless network search
• Support for 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n
• Support for 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands
• Support for 20, 40, 80, 160 and 80+80 MHz channel widths
• Display detailed information for wireless network: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, achievable and maximum data rate, encryption, channel utilization, clients etc.
• Show detailed description of information elements (IE)
• Detect security standards WEP, WPA or WPA2 for wireless networks
• Support for WPS 1.0 and WPS 2.0
• Device name and model number discovery of access points
• Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form
• Display signal spectrum mask for each wireless network
• Customizable graph color for any wireless network
• Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.)
• Connect to detected networks
• Display Wi-Fi radio state (software, hardware)
• Display wireless connection parameters
• Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables
• Manage wireless connection profiles
• Disconnect/connect wireless adapters
LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner 21.05 Portable (3 MB)