KeePassXC – is a port of KeePass Password Safe, with the goal to extend and improve it with new features to provide a feature-rich, fully cross-platform and modern password manager.
• Secure storage of passwords and other private data with AES, Twofish or ChaCha20 encryption
• Cross-platform, runs on Linux, Windows and macOS without modifications
• File format compatibility with KeePass2, KeePassX, MacPass, KeeWeb and many others (KDBX 3.1 and 4.0)
• SSH Agent integration
• Auto-Type on all supported platforms for automagically filling in login forms
• Key file and YubiKey challenge-response support for additional security
• TOTP generation (including Steam Guard)
• CSV import from other password managers (e.g., LastPass)
• Command line interface
• Stand-alone password and passphrase generator
• Password strength meter
• Custom icons for database entries and download of website favicons
• Database merge functionality
• Automatic reload when the database was changed externally
• Browser integration with Google Chrome, Chromium based browsers (Opera, Vivaldi) and Mozilla Firefox.