JixiPix Artista Impresso Pro – is used to transform photos into paintings with many paint effects.
For professionals who like creative control we give them Layers for blending multiple paint styles and brushes to paint on and off the impressionism strokes.
We have also included an ultra-impressionism effect called ‘Tache’ to cover the painting with broken brush strokes or dabs of color that literally stand out, apply them sparsely or cover the entire painting, the choice is yours.
The 19th century brush-wielding Impressionist artists were crazy about flowers and gardens, and it was good. With flowing brush strokes and thickly painted texture, Van Gogh made his Sunflowers immortal with harmonious movement of color, contrast, and form.
Monet made his Water Lilly Pond a celebrity. It took their genius and a lifetime of practice navigating the riot of their senses, but these extraordinary artists took what they saw and felt in the petals and leaves and transferred their impressions onto canvasses full of beauty, mood and meaning.
• Three stroke styles
• Three Impressionism styles: Alla Prima, En Plein Air and Tache (pronounced tash)
• Pro Layers with built-in Impressionism styles for multi-layer types and options to duplicate, reorder, and delete them
• Control over detail ellipse tool, stroke size, stroke volume, bristle strength & depth, artistic finishes and the painted edge
• Save Preset to save customized paint palettes and keep all strokes & layers intact for future projects
• Smart brushes to remove or add impressionism effect—the brushes are smart because they remove the effect by stroke
• Mask with fill, invert and clear to support brushes and layers
• Canvas and linen texture
• 8 Impressionist palette styles
• One-touch paint styles
JixiPix Artista Impresso Pro 1.8.15 Portable (112 MB)
This post was recently updated on October 26, 2020