Image Eye – is a specialized image viewer — made for the sole purpose of viewing images as quickly and practically as possible nothing else!
You get a window with the picture only no bulky menus, tool-bars or other fancy but annoying clutter. By default, even the window title-bar is hidden when you don’t need it, leaving just a thin black border around the image.
There’s also are many handy and practical user interface ‘tricks’ (e.g. hit Ctrl–Alt–X to close all image windows).
• The only image viewer you need for viewing & browsing images.
• Clean with no unnecessary menus and toolbars wasting desktop space.
• Uncompromising image quality.
• Small and very fast, highly tuned code.
• Reads all common image file formats.
• Image index feature with very fast thumbnail-icon creation.
• Rotate, mirror, zoom, pan, adjust contrast, brightness, sharpness, hue, saturation, gamma, …
• Adjustments can be saved non-destructively and re-applied the next time you open it.
• It does not attempt to be a half-baked editor, format converter, or media player.
• It does include a simple slide show scripting language.
• Translated to several languages.
Image Eye 9.2 (3 MB)