IDM UltraCompare Pro – is a comparison tool designed to help you get rid of obsolete files from your system.
The application works as a shell extension, so you can easily access it from the context menu and use it to compare any file or folder you want.
UltraCompare Professional features numerous functions, such as ‘Text Compare’ and ‘Binary Compare’, while also providing you with the ability to merge the changes together, ensuring that no bit of important information is lost in the process.
The ‘Folder Compare’ component is accompanied by a ‘Folder Synchronization’ feature, that enables you to eliminate duplicate records, thus saving valuable disk space. The ‘Recursive compare’ function allows you to analyze sub-directories’ contents in order to detect any occurring differences.
The ‘Text Compare’ as well as the ‘Folder Compare’ functions support a triple mode, so you can easily work with three separate items at a time.
Text Compare Features:
• Powerful 3-way text compare
• Shell Integration (right click menu in Windows Explorer)
• Ability to edit line and merge within UltraCompare
• Copy/paste multiple selected contiguous lines to clipboard
• Copy frame to clipboard
• Ability to see whitespace differences (tabs and spaces)
• Set Tab value to a specific number of spaces (like UltraEdit-32/UEStudio)
• Bookmark support
• Ability to delete lines from file
• Line-by-line comparison of individual files
• Status bar shows number of lines/blocks with differences
Folder Compare Features:
• 3 Way Folder Compare
• ZIP Archive Compare
• ZIP file password support
• Support for RAR compressed files
• Side-by-side Compare Presentation
• Shell Integration
• Split screen to preview text in one pane while moving from file to file
• Option to compare files just on the basis of time/date/size
• Ability to set a NOT operator for filter, ie, NOT *.bak, etc.
• Provide live update on progress (useful when working with large nestedtrees)
• Favorite files and folders now allows quick access to commonly used items
• Explore source or destination folder by right click in folder mode
• Compare individual directories
• Recursive compare of directories (includes subdirectories)
• Undo merge feature
• Merge compared lines/blocks between files for 2 and 3 way compare
• Merge compared files between directories for 2 and 3 way folder compare
• Selected line merge capability
• Accept all (or Merge All) button for text mode, and folder mode
• Word-level (or selection-level) replacement and insertion
• Mark merged lines for review
• Enhanced merging – allows changes to be added to changes in other file
• Merge contents of compared directories
• Option to automatically move to the first difference when loading
• Option to automatically move to next difference after merge