Huorong Internet Security – is a free comprehensive solution for protecting computers, laptops and workstations. Protection features include antivirus, protection against hackers and intrusions, network protection, access control, custom rules for program control, and other security tools.
Huorong Free Antivirus is a multifunctional product focused on protecting your computer and important data with minimal resource consumption.
• Own antivirus engine called Cobra. HVM (Huorong Virtual Machine): High potential to detect known threats and their variants. Tiny virus database (less than 5 MB), but covering most malware (one signature can correspond to thousands of variants).
• Powerful HIPS. Support for custom rules.
• Antivirus can be configured so that it displays messages when a threat is detected, rather than automatically sending files to quarantine.
• Normal or accelerated (increased system load) scan modes.
• Unlike Qihoo 360, Huorong antivirus catches Chinese adware without whitelisting it.
• Poorly detects new threats (there is no cloud engine yet); in some situations the performance is not that good.
• Antivirus takes only about 35 MB of disk space after installation on the system.
• Chinese developer Huorong Security is recognized by Microsoft as an antivirus software provider for Windows.
Huorong Internet Security 220.127.116.11 (17 MB)