Honeyview – is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction.
If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
• Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
• Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
• Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
• Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
• Support ‘Slideshow’ function to show several photos at a certain interval.
• ‘Photo folder’ function in which to store any preferred pictures.
• EXIF (Exchangeable image file format) view for image formats.
• Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
Honeyview 5.40 (13 MB)