Hasher – is a SHA-1, MD5 and CRC32 hash/checksum generator for Windows, both 64-bit and 32-bit version is available. This programs is portable, so there is no installation required.
You can use IgorWare Hasher to generate checksums/hashes for single files and verify its integrity by using verification files (.sha, .md5 and .sfv) generated by Total Commander and Free Commander, with support for UTF-8 verification files.
Verification files will be loaded automatically if found.
• Calculates SHA-1, MD5 and CRC32 hashes
• Calculates hashes for single file or text
• Supports hash verification files (*.sha, *.md5, *.sfv) compatible with Total Commander and Free Commander
• Automatically loads verification files when found
• Supports UTF8 verification files
• Option to use upper-case or lower-case hash values
• Option to add hasher in files context menu in windows explorer (not portable)
• Unicode support
• High DPI Awareness
• Supports file drag and drop
• Progress bar to monitor the hash operation (with progress bar in taskbar)
• Both 64-bit (x64) and 32-bit (x86) versions available
• Portable (no installation needed)
Hasher v1.7.3 (6 MB)