GoldWave – is a very good digital audio editor. GoldWave is ideal for people who work with audio for CD editing, archive restoration, speech analysis, radio and TV, Java and Web pages, games, or just for fun.
GoldWave is the most advanced and complete audio editor available in its price range. GoldWave includes all of the common audio editing commands and effects, plus powerful built-in tools such as a batch processor/converter, a CD reader, and audio restoration filters that cost extra in other similar programs.
• Multiple Document Interface for working with many files in one session
• Huge file editing: 4GB and beyond (NTFS only)
• Configurable RAM or hard drive editing
• High quality: 24 bit, 192kHz
• Real-time visuals: bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, VU meter, …
• Fast non-destructive editing. Cut, copy, delete, and undo take only a fraction of a second, regardless of the file size
• Multiple undo levels
• Many effects: distortion, doppler, echo, filter, mechanize, offset, pan, volume shaping, invert, resample, equalizer, time warp, pitch, reverb, volume matcher, channel mixer, …
• Effect previewing and presets
• Audio restoration filters: noise reduction, pop/plick, smoother
• Supported file formats (wav, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox, mat, snd, voc, raw binary data, text data, and more)
• File format plug-ins for the next generation of audio compression, such as WMA, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC.
• DirectX Audio Plug-in hosting
• Effect chain editor
• Audio CD Reader
• Batch processing and conversion
• Drag-and-drop cue points, with auto-cue and file splitting features.
• Direct waveform editing with the mouse
• Customizable tool bars
• Customizable waveform colours
• Clean, friendly, easy-to-use interface.
• Several built-in accessibility features and keyboard shortcuts
• Excellent value
GoldWave.6.78.Portable.rar – 12.9 MB