GFXplorer – is a software designed to allow its user to find, or just to have at hand, all the most important technical information, both hardware and software, of a PC.
Information about Microsoft Windows:
• Name, version, architecture, major update or service pack installed;
• DirectX and .Net Framework versions;
• Usable\visible and free RAM, virtual memory and system folders.
Information about the Central Processing Unit (CPU):
• Manufacturer and digital signature;
• Processor model;
• Technical data about the Architecture, Family, Model and Stepping;
• Current and base operative clock frequency;
• Socket type, Cache memory and number of cores (physical \ logical).
Information about the system memory (RAM):
• Size, speed and type of each bank of RAM installed;
• Total installed RAM.
Information about the Motherboard (MB):
• Motherboard model and manufacturer;
• BIOS model, version and release date.
Information about video and audio:
• GPU (Video card) model\s and VRAM;
• Monitor\s screen resolution;
• Audio adapter\s.
Information about drives and storage:
• Partition\s list and label\s;
• File System (per partition);
• Available and total space (per partition);
• Storage device\s list and id;
• Connection interface (per storage device);
• Firmware version (per storage device);
• Number of partitions (per storage device);
• Total storage capacity (per storage device);
• Technical data about Sectors, Tracks and Cylinders (per storage device).
Quick access to system tools and utilities:
• System tools:
• DirectX diagnostic tool;
• System configuration;
• Registry editor;
• About Windows;
• Malware removal tool;
• Task manager;
• Steps recorder;
• Display color calibration.
• Computer management;
• Disk cleanup;
• Event Viewer;
• Performance monitor;
• Device manager;
• Local users and groups;
• Shared folders;
• Task scheduler;
• Disk management;
GFXplorer 188.8.131.520 (3 MB)