fx-Calc – is actually one of the most advanced desktop calculators for Windows. Starting with a simple calculator window, it allows already calculating self defined functions, sums and product’s.
It takes for instance just a few clicks to run the Leibnitz iteration to calculate Pi.fx-Calc let’s you define, analyse, visualise and calculate scientific functions and is a full featured replacement and/or enhancement of the old fashioned Windows calculator.
Additional to calculation and visualization you can analyze and solve scientific functions and perform linear regression.
Even if the Window concept may not look advanced, it provides the big advantage to open similar windows multiple times and compare the results as needed.
• definition and immediate calculation of functions with up to 5 variables
• solves equations
• function analysis combined with graphic result presentation
• parametric sum and product calculation
• integrated function library
• integrated library for scientific constants
• 2D function plots including complex graphs
• OpenGL accelerated 3D function plots
• multiple plot and analysis windows to compare different function characteristics
• interactive linear regression module
• automated history
• displays current memory value in separate field
• integrated examples
• is handling complex numbers