Franzis CutOut 10 professional - is a graphic editor designed to mask and decompose a photo or simply separate an object from the background. In the program you can view, sort, process images received from various digital devices, create photo albums, slide shows. And also improve the quality of images, add effects, inscriptions, frames, eliminate unwanted objects, get rid of noise, skin defects, red-eye.
• The program has advanced algorithms for applying masks, which allows you to accurately isolate the desired object from the general background and correctly enter it into another image.
• CutOut comes with a great intuitive interface. All tools have clear labels and have their own context menus that make it easy to switch from one process to another.
• It can function as a standalone application, as well as be used as a plug-in for the Adobe Photoshop graphic editor and perform batch masking of several images.
• Use chromakey to work at the professional level: select a background color and cut your object on a one-color background at the click of a mouse. This film-making technique is used everywhere in professional modeling agencies.
• Unlimited creativity. Thanks to the processing of images in layers, you can place the cut out part on one of the many backgrounds and create completely new breathtaking images! Show your world - with CUTOUT you can remove individual elements from images and combine them into a photo-realistic composition.
• Photo processing. Use CutOut to process images, with a large set of functions for cutting objects and many tools to adjust the brightness, colors and saturation of both the foreground and background. Get the perfect result with many tools for transforming and cropping images. The program is all in one!
• Retouching problematic images. CutOut offers intelligent tools for removing unwanted objects or retouching specific areas of images. Thanks to tools such as an intelligent eraser and various kinds of brushes, you can always find a suitable tool for retouching images as a professional.