Fotosizer Pro – is a batch photo/image resizer tool. It lets you resize hundreds of photos in a matter of minutes in a quick and easy way.
Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becoming more and more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes.
Uploading one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
• Selection of the mode of resizing in percent or in width and height.
• Setting custom height and width of images.
• Maintaining the correct ratio.
• Choosing a location for saving finished images.
• Add one image or a group at once.
• Adding images from a folder.
• Adding images from subfolders.
• Show thumbnails of selected images.
• Details of the images being changed, such as file name, original file size, file type.
• Add effects, adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue.
• Rounding of corners.
• Adding watermarks.
• And much more..
Fotosizer Pro 126.96.36.1996 Portable (6 MB)