FileOptimizer – is a file compression tool used to reduce a variety of file types without changing the quality, also known as “lossless” compression.
This is done via wide variety of optimization tools and recompression techniques combined into one program.
Original files are sent to the recycle bin for restoration in the event the uncompressed version is preferred. Formats include audio/video (MP3, OGG, OGV), image (GIF, JPEG, PNG), office formats (DOCX, XLSX, ODT, PDF), and system files (DLL, EXE)…
• Suitable for home users that need to speedup file transfers no matter if they are in email attachments, P2P or shared upload servers.
• Suitable for webmasters to increase the page load speed.
• Suitable for web developers to reduce content weight.
• Suitable for desktop developers in any platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS, …) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
• Suitable for mobile developers (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, …) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
• Suitable for server administrators that could integrate FileOptimizer via command-line.
• Suitable for content creators and distributors to reduce content weights.