EveryLang – allows you to translate any text, check spelling, switch and show the current layout, monitor the clipboard and the input of text from the keyboard and much more.
• Translator. Translation of any text using Google, Microsoft and Yandex.
• Spelling. Spellchecking with text selection and Ctrl + F7.
• Layout indicator. Indicator of the current input language at the mouse pointer and at the position of the text cursor.
• Change of layout. Switch the layout of the last entered word or selected text.
• Auto switch. Automatic layout switching allows you not to monitor the current input language.
• Clipboard. View clipboard history, manage it and other features.
• A diary. View the history of typed text in all applications.
• SmartClick. The most necessary functions for working with text with the mouse.
• AutoCorrect. Quick insert text templates by pressing a hot key.
This post was recently updated on April 25, 2021