ESET SysRescue – The program aims to scan your computer and remove malware components that might have affected its functioning.
Its major advantage is that it runs outside the operating system, directly accessing the file system and the hard disk to run thorough on-demand scans of the boot sector or existing partitions.
ESET SysRescue can be deployed on a USB drive, a CD or a DVD. Thanks to the wizard-like interface of the Live USB Creator, creating a bootable USB is a simple task.
However, please note that the drive will be formatted, so make sure you created a backup of your data. Alternatively, you can mount the available ISO image and boot ESET SysRescue afterward.
Create your ESET SysRescue Live disk:
• Run the LiveUSBCreator file
• Choose either “Create USB drive” or “Create CD/DVD” and select the desired media
• Create your ESET SysRescue Live USB/CD
• In addition, you can use a separate ISO image (in the archive).
Scan any PC with ESET SysRescue Live:
• Insert your ESET SysRescue Live CD/USB & reboot
• Select “Run ESET SysRescue”
• Once the program starts, click “Update” to download the latest signatures
• Click “On-demand scan” and select “Smart scan” or “Custom scan”
ESET SysRescue 184.108.40.206 (702 MB)
This post was recently updated on April 13, 2021