EndNote – is a powerful and useful program whose main purpose is to help you work on voluminous scientific, technical, and other types of documents. It allows you to create, structure and manage bibliographic information.
The program is easy to learn and has an intuitive interface, in which any user can work. It works like a library catalog, allowing you to search for information, add new records, edit and delete existing ones.
• Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
• Access full text research articles with one click.
• Easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
• Create rules to automatically organize references as you.
• Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating.
• Quickly deduplicate the content in your library by searching on unique identifiers.
• Insert in-text citations from your library with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
• Automatically build your bibliography using the library of 7,000+ reference types or your own customized style.
• Ensure your bibliography is accurate with refreshed journal and referencing styles.
• Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPad applications.
• Share some or all of your library with collaborators worldwide.
• Provide write or read-only access to your library.
• Use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
• Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity in your shared library.
• Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
• Conduct large-scale literature reviews with ease and speed using the powerful analysis tools.